- Right click on the Computer
- Device Manager
- Right-click on the unknown device
- On the driver tab
- Update Driver
- Browse my computer for driver software
- Select from a list of device drivers on my computer
- Microsoft Common Controller for Windows Class
- Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
Confirm warning with Yes -
Lastly, the most important:
Let or press search button of the Wireless Receiver -
- On Xbox 360 Controller BETWEEN LB and RB buttons the button with the 3 "This provides the Controlelr its frequency to the receiver.
Then it runs without problems :) Enjoy.