Louve t4

Louve t4

Louve - Volume 4 - Crow (Hardcover)

Customer Review

The story continues !! Set with an album a year, there's interest to resume previous to better understand the benefits of the new characters ...

Teflon coating as it should be Rank: 5/5
February 12
Cheap but average quality 1 Rank: 3/5
February 10
I love ... Just a caveat Rank: 4/5
April 27
but well ... 539 Rank: 2/5
March 14

Related Reviews

Louve Me, Please Me .... LouveThe worlds of thorgal: Louve, Volume 2 - The severed hand of the god Tyr (Album) Worlds of Thorgal: Louve, Volume 3: The kingdom of chaosLouve - Volume 3 - The Kingdom of chaos (Album) Louver for lampsLüftergitter, 80mm (Electronics) Good large grill with nice optics - Price match performanceTepro Toronto charcoal grill (garden products) The best and the cheapest holder I've ever had.Venti Airmount - Universal Car Holder for all smartphones - black, Portable Car Holder for Ventilation Ventilation louvers vent Vent Mount Cell Phone Holder (Electronics) Always upLouve - tome 1 - Raisa (Hardcover) CaptivatedLouve - tome 1 - Raisa (Hardcover) "I, Wolf, daughter of the stars"Louve - tome 1 - Raisa (Hardcover) The girl who Whisperer wolves (Risk of Spoilers)Louve - tome 1 - Raisa (Hardcover) Worthy of a Wolf!The worlds of thorgal: Louve, Volume 2 - The severed hand of the god Tyr (Album) Paramnesia in ThorgyYouth Thorgal, Volume 1: The three sisters Minkelsonn (Album) A still as addictive sagaPsi-Changeling, T11: desires Labyrinth (Paperback) Good value for money 570kwmobile® Holder for air vent for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact + charger - The mobile comes in the same bracket with a cover or housing! (Electronic devices) Warm and beautifulNicole Vésian: A garden art in Provence (Hardcover) A new saga ThorgalLouve - tome 1 - Raisa (Hardcover) The end spoils the albumLouve - tome 1 - Raisa (Hardcover) Drawing better than the story ...Louve - Volume 4 - Crow (Hardcover) It's not Rozinsky AND IT DOES NOT SEELouve - Volume 4 - Crow (Hardcover) A pleasant reading. 3Louve - Volume 4 - Crow (Hardcover)