T300 Ferrari GTE a difficult friendship.

T300 Ferrari GTE a difficult friendship.

Steering Wheel TM T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel (Accessories)

Customer Review

Reviews for Thrustmaster TM 300 GTE steering wheel.
As I waited in vain for a solution to get my Logitech G27 with the PlayStation 4 viable, (M4 Converter I have not tested), I decided to buy it.
Disappointment was felt when unpacking wide, cheap foot pedals, rubber wheel with holes at the back, no lever, no LED speed display.
When mounting on the Playseat then the next surprises I would the steering wheel as intended by the manufacturer to get fixed either with your knees on the steering wheel housing, or the steering wheel is so close to the upper body, the longer nothing is relaxed games.
So I built 2 spacers and drilled a hole in the mounting plate of the Playseat and behold sitting a pleasant experience and the clutter was also the same way.
Then I decided not to an Alcantara steering wheel of RAID convert. I removed the rubber wheel tinkered an aluminum adapter plate and Milled so deal that could reach the buttons well the RAID. Some color and Carbon film it and good.
Something tricky work made the directional pad on the steering wheel.
It now has a diameter of 30cm to class feels and is easy to operate.
Beautiful is next to the Force feedback yet the vibration function as the DualShock controller.
The fan of the steering wheel housing the power supply has cooled Custom matter.
Well, the update capability via the PC.
Now it gets me 4 star there is the speed and gear indicator is missing.
Conclusion:
-To Expensive for what it was originally times
-No Clutch pedal and shift lever (Thrustmaster t3pa pedal + th8a shifter are sold separately for a lot of money)
-fan For the power supply
-billiges rubber wheel with holes at the back.
+ Good Force feedback
+ Vibrating effect
+ Steering wheel by quick closure interchangeable (eg Ferrari F1)
+ Updateable

Wow !! any outstanding !! Rank: 5/5
November 27
The article has my expectation Rank: 5/5
April 15
Super solid case Rank: 5/5
March 21
Simple and functional 7 Rank: 5/5
September 7
super clear Rank: 5/5
July 31

Related Reviews

Ferrari GteFerrari 458 GTE WheelFerrari Challenge Edition [import anglais] (Accessory) == Sony and Microsoft and the security chip ==Steering Wheel TM T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel (Accessories) Class workmanship, super handling, just pure fun to driveSteering Wheel TM T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel (Accessories) For the price ... there's nothing better!Steering Wheel TM T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel (Accessories) Back awesome force!TX Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel Edition - FFB Wheel with Force Feedback Mighty One for Xbox and PC (Accessory) The almost perfect addon for the T500Steering Wheel TM Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On Steering Wheel T500 PS3 / PC (video game) a return to Lucky Harbor under the sign of passion and friendshipLucky Harbor, Volume 5: Infinitely (Hardcover) A wonderful story of love and friendship!An Island (Paperback) Ferrari for the little ones, color redChicco sportscar activ3 (Baby Product) A Frustrated man deals with friendship, honor and duty.Tapestry of Spies (Paperback) Ferrari unworthy !!!Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends - [Xbox 360] (Video Game) Erschreckene topicality - How much is friendship?Address Unknown [Audiobook] (Audio CD) Game is good, but difficult to drive.Farming Simulator (App) difficult to playParanormal Agency: The Ghosts of Wayne Mansion (App) Something difficult to handleSport Armband Neoprene Fitness Armband for LG E610 Optimus L5 (Electronics) Difficult Assembly3 x mumbi screen protector Kindle Paperwhite protective film anti-reflection Anti-glare Total Result top, despite difficultiesCLP round LUXURY Pavilion romance, from stable iron square profiles, Ø 3.45 meters, height 350 cm Bronze Difficult HandlingPanasonic DMC-S Lumix compact camera TZ71EG (12.1 Megapixels, 30x opt. Zoom, 7.6 cm (3 inch) LCD, Full HD, WiFi, USB 2.0) Silver (Electronics) Elegant but difficult to handleLeather Case for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ41 / 36/31/25/22/18/10/8/7/6/5/4/3/2 and DMC-FT5 (Accessories)