- It offers a lot of shooting modes without turning the gadget (we particularly like the sunset mode and the pinhole).
- The sharpness of the image in natural light. When the sun provides indirect light, rendering is superb.
- The quality of the zoom - much better than a compact (for our taste!).
- Its affordable price.
- A little less efficient when there is less light or under artificial light: so we are obliged to flash, which often gives a less pretty shooting. But it's that or our pictures are inevitably blurred.
- A rather average movie mode (but after all, this is not what is asked for a camera!).
- No HDR mode - pity!
Moral of the story: a good camera with a decent zoom, a pretty price, which will be very convenient for family use. Amateur photographers, however you may be a little disappointed.