After prolonged matches:
- You get better with the controller clear
- Drifting works, at least so that you can beat the opponent
- The later cars (More expensive or in a higher class) can be better beherschen
- Thus pod for higher game, because you no longer have to repeat so often the race and we still often achieved 1st place.
- The steering and swerving of vehicles is greatly improved with the new cars
- Beautiful routes to choose (also anspruchsfole routes as the Green Hell!)
- Many vehicles to choose from (subdivided into classes and after retro or modern)
So a nice change!
- Menus like it even if
At the Onlie mode I can not say much because since longer time the PSN is chopped as known and has been turned off Sollang Sony.
Conclusion: On the whole the game is "OK". Initially quite difficult, so you do not feel it to play on. If you then progresses and gets better vehicles, then it makes it more fun, because you get used also to control. The routes and the vehicles are truly remarkable for a Need for Speed part! Since I've already played all Need for Speed parts and real'm a big fan of the show, I was disappointed by the offshoot. For me one of the bad parts so far. The last NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 was nevertheless better.